Friday 12 September 2008

A TV Dinner

They say everyone in the world gets his or her 15 minutes of fame. Well, the universe still owes me about 10 minutes but I'm happy with the five minutes I did get. I taped a show with citytv back on July 15 for a signature segment showcase called 'Nick's Nosh'. The idea was to teach the host (Nick) how to fly-fish and cook up a trout for a shore lunch. Nick did hook into a few but unfortunately couldn't get one to the net. I hooked into my fair share but only managed two to the net, one of which had parasites so we let that one go. The show aired this past Monday and I have to say it was a lot of fun. There may be an opportunity for me to film another show (this time a full half hour) coming up in the near future. I'll let you know more if and when the time comes. In the mean time, here is the video of the show we did back in July.

1 comment:

Steve Dobson said...

That is pretty neat man,

Getting stopped in the street for autographs much?

Thanks for posting it.

cheers,
Steve