Sunday 8 July 2012

Doc's KISS Patterns

I thought it was about time to update my blog.  I've been busy with casting lessons and clinics and really haven't had too much time for fly-fishing myself so other than work, I really haven't had much to blog about.  This last spring however, I presented some tying demonstrations of my KISS fly patterns at some of the fishing clubs here in Edmonton and one of those clubs video recorded those patterns and posted them to their Northern Lights Fly Tyers / Trout Unlimited You Tube channel.  The flies I featured are all original patterns I came up with and work very well in the stillwaters around central Alberta.  I hope you enjoy these step-by-step patterns that are productive and easy to tie and.

Star Scud


Doc Swimmer


Big Ass Bloodworm


Doc's Black Thread Midge

No comments: